1. Approve Minutes of Previous Meeting(s): March 11, 2019
2. Old Business Topic(s):
a. Updates from Chair and Members (5 min)
b. Discussion with School Committee/Maynard Public Schools on Green Meadow issues (60 min)
c. Annual discussion with School Committee/Maynard Public Schools on FY2020 budget (60 min)
3. New Business Topic(s):
a. Review/discuss upcoming meeting schedule (5 min)
b. Plan agenda for next FinCom meeting (April 1) (5 min)
7:00 PM – Call to Order
1. Approval of Minutes (11.26.18)
2. Public Hearing – 1 Summer Street (Maynard Firehouse). In April 2017, The ZBA granted a two (2) year Variance allowing a reduced setback for the temporary structure housing the Town’s ladder truck. The petitioner is requesting the renewal of the existing Variance.
Maynard Zoning Board of Appeals
Pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 40A s.5, the Maynard Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a public hearing on Monday, March 25, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. at the Maynard Town Building, 195 Main Street, Maynard, Room 101 to hear all persons interested in the Petition filed by the Town of Maynard Fire Department, 1 Summer Street, Maynard, MA 01754.
The subject property, 1 Summer Street (Town of Maynard Fire Station), is located within the Business (B) District. The petitioner is requesting the renewal of a Variance from Section 4 of the Zoning By-laws to provide relief from both the required 15 foot rear setback and relief from the required 15 foot side setback. The request, if renewed, would continue to allow a temporary structure with a rear setback of approximately 1 foot and side setback of approximately 7 feet.
A copy of the application package is on file with the Office of Municipal Services Office, Planning Division during normal business hours.
Bill Nemser, AICP, LEED AP
3. Town Planner Update
4. Correspondence – Review/questions
- vote on minutes from dec.19, 2018 meeting
- welcome new member rosalind greenstein
- review & sign monthly reports
- Review & vote on overlay release
- review & vote on fy2020 chapter land applications
- review & vote on personal property accounts pursuant to chapter 59 section 71 of mass general law
- review & vote on fy2019 exemptions & Abatements
- any miscellaneous matters