Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources (MDAR) is scheduled to begin aerial spraying this evening and continue into next week in parts of Middlesex, Worcester, and Norfolk counties. While aerial spraying is weather and equipment dependent, above-average evening temperatures this week are likely to permit the application. The Town of Maynard is entirely within the spray zone.
MDAR Aerial Spray Map
For the latest spray updates, please refer to the MDAR Aerial Spray Map: https://massnrc.org/spray-map/
- The map will display a polygon representing the areas to be sprayed. The map is searchable by address—residents can enter their address to determine if their address is in the spray zone.
- The map will be updated each day to reflect the last evening’s spray area. Please note map preparation takes time and may result in some delays in posting.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Fact Sheet in English with translations in Spanish, Portuguese, Cape Verdean, Haitian Creole, Vietnamese and Russian
- Please check updates at mass.gov/guides/eee-in-massachusetts
- For questions about aerial spraying, contact MDAR Crop and Pest Services at (617) 626-1700.
DPH contact: Ann Scales
MDAR contact: Peter Lorenz