The Town of Maynard has contracted with Lazaro Paving Corporation to provide roadway construction services for the 2017 construction season. Town wide road construction will begin in September. Construction activities include roadway milling, reclamation, drainage/manhole repair and roadway paving.
Locations are as follows:
- Great Rd/Rt. 117 (Summer Hill Rd to Sherman St)
- Abbott Rd (Howard Rd to Cindy Ln)
- Cindy Ln (Abbot to Cul-De-Sac)
- Vose Hill Rd (Parker to Cul-De-Sac)
- Cutting Dr (Vose Hill Rd to Dettling Rd)
- Dettling Rd (Vose Hill Rd to Cul-De-Sac)
No Parking signs will be installed the day before construction begins at each location. Once construction is started, no on-street parking will be allowed until all construction activities are completed. Vehicles parked on the street during this time may be towed at owner’s expense.
Schedule updates will be posted on the Town of Maynard website as they become available.
If you have any questions please contact the Maynard DPW at (978) 897-1317 or DPW@townofmaynard.net