Town Clerk, Michelle Sokolowski, has announced that Nomination Papers will be available Monday, January 11, 2016 for the Annual Town Election, to take place on Tuesday, May 3, 2016.
The last day to obtain papers is Friday, March 11, 2016.
The following offices are open on the Election:
- 1 Selectman for a term of three years
- 1 Moderator for a term of three years
- 1 School Committee member for a term of three years
- 1 Trustee of the Public Library for a term of three years
- 2 Housing Authority Members for terms of 5 years
* 43 valid Maynard voter signatures are required
Nomination papers are at the Town Clerk’s Office, Town Hall, 195 Main Street.
If you have any questions, please call the office at 978-897-1300